sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010

I said goodbye to someone that I love.
It’s not just me, I tell you it’s the both of us.
And it was hard,
Like coming off the pills that you take to stay happy.
The boy done wrong again
Hang your head in shame and cry your life away
Are you ok now?
What is it I must do to pay for all my crimes?
What is it I must do?
I would do it all the time
Do it all the time now
I’m going deaf, you’re growing melancholy.
Things fall apart, I don’t know why we bother at all.
But life is good and it’s always worth living at least for a while.

-----------------------------------------------

By then it was too late and he despised her, what a crime
If he was cruel to be kind, he would've saved the trouble and the time
Being alone, it's not a problem when I think of you...

My life is falling down I am surrounded
My life is falling down I am confounded
My life is falling down I am dumbfounded, what a mess...

I miss you...
FUCK.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario