lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2009

- Cold Hot Air Balloon -

I'll be out of my mind
And you'll be out of ideas
Pretty soon
So let's spend
The afternoon in a cold hot air balloon
Leave your jacket behind
Lean out and touch the treetops over town
I can't wait
To kiss the ground
Wherever we touch back down

The stars lean down to kiss you,
And I lie awake I miss you
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'll send a postcard to you dear,
Cause I wish you were here.

I'll watch the night turn light blue,
But it's not the same without you,
Because it takes two to whisper quietly,
The silence isn't so bad,
Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly.

Though I haven't slept in two days,
Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.
But drenched in Vanilla twilight,
I'll sit on the front porch all night,
Waist deep in thought because when I think of you.
I don't feel so alone.

As many times as I blink I'll think of you... tonight.
I'll think of you tonight.
But I swear I won't forget you.

Oh if my voice could reach back through the past,
I'd whisper in your ear,
Oh darling I wish you were here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario